- China’s Quest for “Soft Power”: Imperatives, Impediments, and Irreconcilable Tensions
- Reappraising Media Culture Connections in East Asia (March 1)
- A Broadband Heaven or Hyper-surveillant Nation? A Case of South Korea (February 17 2011)
- Internet Politics and Political participation in Chinese cyberspace
- The New Argonauts: Global Search and Local Institution-Building (Friday, Oct 22)
- Electronic Waste and the imperative of building an ethnic from the ground up
A City of Ten Years: Public/Private Internet Development in Nanhai. positions. 18(2), 253-277.(2010).
Television in Post-Reform China Serial Dramas, Confucian Leadership and the Global Television Market. Media, Culture and Social Change in Asia .(2008).
Globalization, Electronic Empire and the Virtual Geography of Korea's information and Telecommunication Infrastructure. International Communication Gazette . 70(1), 3-20.(2008).
Surveillant Institutional Eyes in Korea: From Discipline to a Digital Grid of Control. The Information Society . 23, 119-124.(2007).
After mobile phones, what? Re-embedding the social in China’s “digital revolution”. International Journal of Communication. 1, 92-120.(2007).